Pancakes and Oreos are on the list of the best things in the world. What happens when you combine the two? You get the very best vegan breakfast ever.
These Oreo Cookie Pancakes have a vanilla frosting made of coconut butter, and the help of some dark chocolate cocoa powder turns the pancakes into a decadent treat. Oh, and did I mention these only take 15 minutes to make? Yeah, I know... mind blown.
To see how to make these for yourself, take a visit to the Minimalist Baker.
- Vegan Oreos
- 5 Ridiculously Delicious Brussels Sprouts Recipes To Turn Haters into Lovers
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Spiced Oatmeal
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- 4 Fabulous Gluten Free Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- Guilt Free Girl Scout Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Triple Threat: Oreo’s, Snicker’s and Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Bfb's Homemade Oreos
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Night-Before Pancakes
- Good Grains Pancakes Or Waffles
- Baby Blake’s Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Golden Zucchini Pancakes