These salmon tacos are a sizzling Mexican dish. Wild Alaskan salmon is seasoned with chili powder and other seasonings before being flash baked in the oven for 15 minutes. Be careful not to overcook the salmon or it will become tough. Stuff the baked salmon into corn tortillas with avocado, queso fresco, cabbage and your other favorite taco toppings. Salmon tacos is an easy summer meal that the whole family will love.
16 ounces wild Alaskan Salmon fillets
4 tablespoons chili seasoning
1 small lime
1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
1 large red bell peppers, finely chopped
2 cups red cabbage, finely chopped
2 large Roma tomato, finely chopped
1/2 cup pepperoncini, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 large lime, juiced
2 small avocado, seeded and chopped
2 wedges Laughing Cow Queso Fresco
Small corn tortillas of your choice
Preheat the oven to 450. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place salmon on cookie sheet and sprinkle with chili seasoning. Drizzle the juice of one lime over the top. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until salmon just flakes at the thickest part.
Combine red onion, red pepper, tomatoes, cabbage, garlic, pepperoncini, lime and salt and pepper to taste.
Combine avocados and Laughing Cow cheese until smooth.
Serve salmon, salsa and avocado cream on top of your favorite corn tortilla.
- Top 5 Fish Taco Recipes - Perfect For Summer!
- Easy Dinner: Crispy Tilapia Soft Tacos
- Grilled Fish Soft Tacos
- Sizzling Chipotle Chicken and Rice
- 5 Delicious Taco Recipes for Cinco de Mayo
- Fabulous Fish Recipe: Beer Battered Fish Tacos
- Absurdly Easy Grilled Chicken Tacos
- Copycat Recipe: Healthy Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
- Fruit Tacos with Chocolate Tortillas are a Healthy Option
- Great Grilled Fish Tacos
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Beer Batter Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
- Carb Heaven Crispy Potato Tacos
- Salmon Tacos With Avocado Cream
- Black Bean and Fresh Corn Tacos
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Salmon Fish Sticks with Crunchy Slaw
- Who Says They Don’t Like Cauliflower: Roasted Cauliflower and Poblano Pepper Soup
- It’s A Cold Night Fideo Soup
- Grilled Marlin Tacos