Make these spicy grilled biscuit burgers for your Memorial Day barbecue. Instead of using burger buns, the burgers are nestled between a buttery biscuit. The patties themselves have a spicy kick from the chopped jalapenos. The melted pepper jack cheese and chipotle mayonnaise make this burger one hot mess.
Spicy Grilled Biscuit Burger
Recipe Courtesy of Pillsbury
2 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef¼ cup pickled jalapeño slices, drained, finely chopped
8 slices (1 oz each) pepper Jack cheese, cut in half
1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated original biscuits
½ cup chipotle mayonnaise
Heat gas or charcoal grill. In medium bowl, mix ground beef and 2 tablespoons of the chopped jalapeños. Shape mixture into 8 patties.
Place patties on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 160°F. Place cheese slices on patties until cheese melts. Keep patties warm. Reduce heat to low.
Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Spray both sides of biscuits with cooking spray. Place biscuits on grill over low heat. Cook, uncovered, about 4 minutes or until light golden brown; turn. Cover grill; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Split biscuits. Place burger on bottom half of each; top with mayonnaise, remaining chopped jalapeños and remaining biscuit half.
- Sunday Supper: Chicken and Avocado Burger
- Beef Burgers with Sweet and Spicy Relish
- Sunday Supper: Steak Fajitas
- Low Carb Turkey Burgers with Fennel
- 5 Crazy Good Chicken Burger to Grill This Summer
- Amazing Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Burger Recipe
- Grilled BBQ Pork and Coleslaw Biscuit Sandwich
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Memorial Day Burgers
- Red Lentil Burger and Other Vegetarian Burgers to Eat on Independence Day
- Sizzling Chipotle Chicken Burger