Bradley Cooper will be starring in the upcoming film Chef. Not the Jon Favreau/Robert Downey Jr. Chef, but a different one (I know, it's confusing). Since Cooper isn't a world renowned chef, the actor will be getting a few lessons from none other than Gordon Ramsay to make sure his part in the movie is believable.
"Gordon's going to be giving Bradley a crash-course in cookery and teaching him some flash tricks like knife-work so Bradley looks like an experience chef," a source said.
Chef centers around a Cooper's character, who opens a restaurant in London in the hopes of impressing Michelin.
- Lily Allen Gets Cooking Lesson From Gordon Ramsay
- Gordon Ramsay Gets Yet Another Reality Show
- Gordon Ramsay Lost 30 Pounds for Triathlon
- Gordon Ramsay Everyday Kitchen Collection for Kmart to Debut in Fall 2011
- Gordon Ramsay Closes Two Australia Restaurants
- Gordon Ramsay Gets Fired From Montreal Restaurant
- Gordon Ramsay Gives Playboy Interview
- Gordon Ramsay to Open First Las Vegas Restaurant
- Go Inside Gordon Ramsay's New Las Vegas Restaurant
- 10 Unforgettable Gordon Ramsay Stories From 2011