Here's a meal that will help boost your mood. From Health Central, the below infographic provides a recipe for Steamed Salmon Salad with Grapefruit Ginger Dressing and outlines why this meal will help put you in a better mood.
The salmon is full of Omega-3 fatty acids that help put your mood swings in check. Meanwhile, the ginger helps combat stress headaches and avocados help reduce blood pressure to relieve stress.
Learn more about this mood boosting meal in the infographic below.
- Infographic: Foods to Get Rid of a Bad Mood
- The Grumppuccino Will Improve Your Mood Despite its Name
- Infographic: 5 Memory Boosting Foods
- Infographic: What's Really in your Produce?
- Infographic: What's Your Coffee Personality?
- Infographic: A Guide to Eating Free on Your Birthday
- Infographic: How to Add Whole Grains to Your Diet
- Infographic: The 5 Worst Foods to Put in Your Kids' Lunches
- Boosting your brain power will help improve Neuroflexyn
- Infographic: Hot Food Trends in 2014
- Improve Your Overall Health And Feel Good
- Steamed Salmon With Black Bean Sauce
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil
- Steamed Sea Bass with Spinach
- Salmon Over Fusilli & Rapini With Lemon-Wine Sauce
- Crusted Salmon
- Vodka-Cured Salmon With Blood Orange Juice and Lime
- Salmon Risotto Ochazuke
- Thai Street Vendor Salmon Skewers
- Oven Salmon with Potatoes Anna