Iron Chef America has just launched a line of frozen meal kits called À La Cuisine. Each kit boasts "premium meats, farm-picked veggies, gourmet sauces, and aromatic basmati rice." Meals include Garam Masala Chicken, Beef Mongolian, Thai Green Curry Beef and Spicy Szechuan Chicken.
"ICA is the main source of inspiration. The chefs are impressive. Foodies like myself are hooked," Anthony J. Elman, senior VP of sales and marketing of Premier Meat Packers, said in a statement. "People love a bold and delicious dish. We felt the need to supply them with varied meal kit essentials, inspired by the Iron Chefs. À La Cuisine caters to people's cravings. We also designed two introductory sweet flavors. It's food they can conveniently and quickly cook up. This is a product people can identify with."
Iron Chef America fans will soon also be able to get frozen hors D'oeuvres in the near future.
- Next Iron Chef Winner Announced
- George Duran PR Dinner Becomes ConAgra Frozen Meal Focus Group
- Jamie Oliver to Premiere New Show on BBC America
- Freezer Meals That Rock: Contessa World Cuisine
- Bertolli Rolls Out Line of Frozen Meal Soups
- Del Taco Unveils L.A. Makeover
- Mario Batali Reveals Why He Left 'Iron Chef'
- Canlis Brothers Unveil New Marketing Campaign
- Gordon Ramsay is the Highest Earning Chef in America
- Five Guys Tops America’s Favorite Fast Food
- Frozen Banana Yogurt
- Chicken Chowder
- Polenta with Flat Iron Steak in a Tomatoes-Vegetables Sauce
- Tequila Lime Flat Iron Steak
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Fresh and Chilled Cherry Yogurt Smoothie
- It’s A Cold Night Fideo Soup
- Rigatoni With Sweet Sausages In Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed W/spicy Biryani (Veg/vegan)
- Bulk Spaghetti Sauce