Jamie Oliver poked fun at his friends over at Epic Meal Time with his own version of the show, "Epic Veg Time." Getting revenge after getting kidnapped by the Epic Meal Time guys a few months ago, Oliver tells viewers that Epic host Harley Morenstien is currently trapped in his basement.
In the video, Oliver makes a gigantic cabbage wrap made of 25 vegetables. The video ends with Oliver and his friends basically ripping apart the giant wrap and throwing vegetables at each other.
See it all in the video below!
- Epic Meal Time Kidnaps Jamie Oliver
- Comedian David Cross Does a Cooking Show Parody
- Ryan Seacrest Signs On For Film Based On Jamie Oliver
- Epic Meal Time Coming To TV Screens
- Epic Meal Time Makes 71,488-Calorie Fast Food Lasagna
- Jamie Oliver Wants his own School Meals Service
- Jamie Oliver to Premiere New Show on BBC America
- Jamie Oliver to Launch Teen-Centric Food Show
- LEGO Epic Meal Time Captures the Likeness of the Food Gang
- Epic Meal Time Encourages 'Whiskey Dick' with Bourbon-Flavored Lube