I you love the combination of chocolate, peanut butter and marshmallow, you'll want to sink your teeth into this treat! This easy dessert recipe uses boxed cookie mix and pantry staples, so the kids won't be tugging at your apron strings waiting for this creamy, gooey yumminess!
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Mallow Bars
Submitted to Foodista by Dunkin Cooking the Semi-Homemade Way
9 ounces Duncan Hines family Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
1 tablespoon soft Butter
1 large egg
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup mini marshmallows
2 tablespoons chocolate ice cream syrup
1 teaspoon milk
In a mixing bowl stir together the cookie mix, egg, milk and butter until smooth.
Grease an 8x8 baking pan and spread the cookie mixture into the bottom. Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes or until set and brown.
Remove from the oven and spread on the peanut butter evenly on the top of the cookie bar then top with the marshmallows. Return the pan back into the oven just until the marshmallows start to melt. Take the pan back out of the oven and spread the marshmallows evenly over the peanut butter and then drizzle with the chocolate syrup.
Let cool and cut into squares.
- Beer Mallows are a Brew-Infused Puff
- Decadent Chocolate Recipe: Stout Brownie Sundae Floats
- Adorable Mint Chocolate Chip Cone Cupcakes
- How to Recipe: Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Post Thanksgiving Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
- How -To Recipe: Caramel Chocolate Pot de Creme
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread and Other Homemade Edible Gifts for Food Lovers
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Milk Cups are a Drink and Dessert
- How to Recipe: Oreo Cupcakes with Oreo Buttercream
- How-To Recipe: Oreo Eskimo Pies
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Chip Coconut Muffins
- High-altitude chocolate chip cookies
- Triple Threat: Oreo’s, Snicker’s and Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cake Bars