I you love the combination of chocolate, peanut butter and marshmallow, you'll want to sink your teeth into this treat! This easy dessert recipe uses boxed cookie mix and pantry staples, so the kids won't be tugging at your apron strings waiting for this creamy, gooey yumminess!
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Mallow Bars
Submitted to Foodista by Dunkin Cooking the Semi-Homemade Way
9 ounces Duncan Hines family Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
1 tablespoon soft Butter
1 large egg
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup mini marshmallows
2 tablespoons chocolate ice cream syrup
1 teaspoon milk
In a mixing bowl stir together the cookie mix, egg, milk and butter until smooth.
Grease an 8x8 baking pan and spread the cookie mixture into the bottom. Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes or until set and brown.
Remove from the oven and spread on the peanut butter evenly on the top of the cookie bar then top with the marshmallows. Return the pan back into the oven just until the marshmallows start to melt. Take the pan back out of the oven and spread the marshmallows evenly over the peanut butter and then drizzle with the chocolate syrup.
Let cool and cut into squares.
- Decadent Chocolate Recipe: Stout Brownie Sundae Floats
- How to Recipe: Flourless Chocolate Cake
- How -To Recipe: Caramel Chocolate Pot de Creme
- Beer Mallows are a Brew-Infused Puff
- Copycat Recipe: Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes
- Twix Cake is a Super Sized Chocolate Bar
- Summertime Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Bars
- Easy Dessert Recipe: Cranberry Almond Cheesecake Squares
- Rocky Road Chocolate Bar Cake
- Divine Rocky Road Chocolate Bars
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Mallow Bars
- Sweet and Tart Lemon Bars
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Chip Cake Bars
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Lemon Curd Coconut Bars
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- Chocolate Pudding/Chocolate Pot De Creme
- Chocolate-Date Cake with Chocolate Sticky Toffee Glaze