This deliciously silky cocktail features Watershed Distillery's Bourbon Barrel Gin, a micro-distilled gin that's aged in old bourbon barrels. If you love great quality gin and bourbon, you'll love this cocktail recipe!
Bourbon Barrel Bee
1.75 oz Watershed Bourbon Barrel Gin
0.5 oz Benedictine
0.75 oz Lemon Syrup
0.75 Egg Whites
2 Dashes Brothers Whiskey Barrel Bitters
Lemon wedge and cayenne pepper for garnish
Fill shaker with ice; combine ingredients and shake. Strain into a rocks glass with ice and garnish with a lemon wheel. Dust lightly with cayenne pepper sprinkled on top.
Foodista received no compensation for this post. We just love micro-distilled gin.
- A Must-Try Micro-Distilled Vodka Cocktail Recipe
- Shwood Canby Sunglasses Are Made From Bushmills Irish Whiskey Barrels
- Bomberger's- It's Whiskey like the old days-maybe better!
- Search for the perfect ice (Cocktail Cubes)
- Neat Ice Kit- a MUST HAVE for holiday giving
- Barrell Bourbon:Tasting Notes and Observations on Whiskey
- Teeling Whiskey and Barrell Bourbon, Two Delights, recently discovered.
- Amarula: the best cream -you've never heard of yet...
- Really Great Ice (Arctic Chill)
- Thirsty Thursday: The Bee's Knees