This deliciously silky cocktail features Watershed Distillery's Bourbon Barrel Gin, a micro-distilled gin that's aged in old bourbon barrels. If you love great quality gin and bourbon, you'll love this cocktail recipe!
Bourbon Barrel Bee
1.75 oz Watershed Bourbon Barrel Gin
0.5 oz Benedictine
0.75 oz Lemon Syrup
0.75 Egg Whites
2 Dashes Brothers Whiskey Barrel Bitters
Lemon wedge and cayenne pepper for garnish
Fill shaker with ice; combine ingredients and shake. Strain into a rocks glass with ice and garnish with a lemon wheel. Dust lightly with cayenne pepper sprinkled on top.
Foodista received no compensation for this post. We just love micro-distilled gin.
- A Must-Try Micro-Distilled Vodka Cocktail Recipe
- Thirsty Thursday: The Bee's Knees
- Bourbon Cocktail Recipe: More Than a Barrel Full O’ Turkeys
- Shwood Canby Sunglasses Are Made From Bushmills Irish Whiskey Barrels
- Classic Cocktail: The Bees Knees
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- GIVEAWAY! Plus, Get Exciting Wines at Bottom Barrel Prices!
- Sunday Sippin': Top 10 Watermelon Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey "King Bee" Ad Features a Biker Bee