This deliciously silky cocktail features Watershed Distillery's Bourbon Barrel Gin, a micro-distilled gin that's aged in old bourbon barrels. If you love great quality gin and bourbon, you'll love this cocktail recipe!
Bourbon Barrel Bee
1.75 oz Watershed Bourbon Barrel Gin
0.5 oz Benedictine
0.75 oz Lemon Syrup
0.75 Egg Whites
2 Dashes Brothers Whiskey Barrel Bitters
Lemon wedge and cayenne pepper for garnish
Fill shaker with ice; combine ingredients and shake. Strain into a rocks glass with ice and garnish with a lemon wheel. Dust lightly with cayenne pepper sprinkled on top.
Foodista received no compensation for this post. We just love micro-distilled gin.
- A Must-Try Micro-Distilled Vodka Cocktail Recipe
- Bomberger's- It's Whiskey like the old days-maybe better!
- Search for the perfect ice (Cocktail Cubes)
- Shwood Canby Sunglasses Are Made From Bushmills Irish Whiskey Barrels
- Drink Maple: Pure Maple Water and Barrell Whiskey. Perfection
- Barrell Bourbon:Tasting Notes and Observations on Whiskey
- Teeling Whiskey and Barrell Bourbon, Two Delights, recently discovered.
- Neat Ice Kit- a MUST HAVE for holiday giving
- Amarula: the best cream -you've never heard of yet...
- Really Great Ice (Arctic Chill)
- The Bee's Knees
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Fried Bee Hoon/ Vermicelli
- Sparkling Strawberry Sangria
- Easy Mojito Recipe
- Cranberry Crush
- Cranberry Citrus Cocktail
- A timely take on the Old Fashioned
- Cinnamon Hot Toddy, infused with sunshine