Summer brings spectacular produce to the table and corn is just one of its delicious offerings. This easy recipe for corn pudding from Living the Gourmet highlights this seasonal ingredient. Fresh corn kernels are mixed with milk, eggs, butter, and a little flour - its amazing how a few ingredients can be transformed into something so tasty. This corn pudding casserole is perfect for barbecues, family gatherings, or potlucks.
- Easy Thanksgiving Recipe: Quick Corn Pudding
- Quick and Easy Corn and Green Chile Casserole
- Creamy and Delicious Corn Pudding
- Healthy Eating: Ratatouille Casserole
- 5 Fresh and Easy Ways to Eat Green Beans Outisde of the Casserole
- 5 Easy Weeknight Casserole Recipes
- 5 More Easy Weeknight Casserole Recipes
- Fresh Summer Salads
- Green Bean Casserole Cups
- 5 Must-Try Corn Recipes for the Summer
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Skillet Orzo with Zucchini, Corn, Feta & Mint
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Roasted Corn on the Cobb
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Fried cauliflower.
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil