Summer brings spectacular produce to the table and corn is just one of its delicious offerings. This easy recipe for corn pudding from Living the Gourmet highlights this seasonal ingredient. Fresh corn kernels are mixed with milk, eggs, butter, and a little flour - its amazing how a few ingredients can be transformed into something so tasty. This corn pudding casserole is perfect for barbecues, family gatherings, or potlucks.
- Quick and Easy Corn and Green Chile Casserole
- Creamy and Delicious Corn Pudding
- Healthy Eating: Ratatouille Casserole
- 5 Easy Weeknight Casserole Recipes
- 5 More Easy Weeknight Casserole Recipes
- Fresh Summer Salads
- 5 Must-Try Corn Recipes for the Summer
- Avocado and Corn Fritter Burgers and Other Amazing Avocado Recipes
- Berry Good Summer Pudding
- Stuffed Zucchini 5 Ways
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Skillet Orzo with Zucchini, Corn, Feta & Mint
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Roasted Corn on the Cobb
- Fried cauliflower.
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil