Summer brings spectacular produce to the table and corn is just one of its delicious offerings. This easy recipe for corn pudding from Living the Gourmet highlights this seasonal ingredient. Fresh corn kernels are mixed with milk, eggs, butter, and a little flour - its amazing how a few ingredients can be transformed into something so tasty. This corn pudding casserole is perfect for barbecues, family gatherings, or potlucks.
- Quick and Easy Corn and Green Chile Casserole
- Creamy and Delicious Corn Pudding
- Healthy Eating: Ratatouille Casserole
- Fresh Summer Salads
- Berry Good Summer Pudding
- Stuffed Zucchini 5 Ways
- Irresistible Creamy Corn Pudding
- Fresh and Simple Lentil Salad
- 5 Gourmet Gluten Free Salads
- Thrifty Thursday: One Pot Lentil and Summer Veggies
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Roasted Corn on the Cobb
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Fried cauliflower.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Arugula Walnut Pesto