A watermelon slush is the answer to cooling you down on a hot summer day. This icy beverage is made simply with chunks of sweet watermelon that has been frozen and then crushed in a blender with lemonade and some sugar. You can add in additional flavorings like mint or strawberry.
Place watermelon in a large bowl; cover and freeze.
Pour mixture into individual glasses. Repeat procedure with remaining watermelon, powdered sugar, and concentrate.
Yield:7 cups (serving size: 1 cup).
- Oh So Cool Lemonade Slush
- 3 Homemade Slushie Recipes to Keep You Cool
- Aussie Ice Makes Handheld Slushies
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Summertime Recipes
- Thirsty Thursdays: Watermelon Margarita Pops
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Easy and Refreshing Watermelon Granita
- Fresh Watermelon Basil Fruit Pops
- The Skinny Alternative: Watermelon Stawberry Granita