Many people enjoy coffee and fancy coffee drinks, but the acid can wreak havoc on the stomach, not to mention the cost.
Recently, I (Amy) have been playing around with making cold brewed coffee, and found this simple video showing how to make it. The resulting coffee has no acidic taste, and never bothers my stomach. It makes my go-to drink that much tastier.
- Make Your Own: Sexy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Make Your Own Kahlua
- How to Construct Your Own Coffee
- How to Cold Brew Perfect Coffee Concentrate
- Make Your Own Frappaccino
- How to Make Your Own Fancy Ketchup
- Make Your Own Coffee and Save Money
- How To Roast Your Own Coffee Beans
- How to Make Your Own Pumpkin Puree
- Kirin Brewing Frozen Draft Beer is the Perfect Ice-Cold Brew
- Make Your Own Brownie Mix
- Caramel Mocha Latte (Vegan Ice Cream)
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- How To Make Your Own Rock Candy
- Make Your Own Pasta
- Who Said You Need To Pay $4 For A Cupcake When You Can Make Your Own?
- How To Make Your Own Curry
- McMake Your McOwn Chicken McNuggets!
- Make Your Own Tasty Nando’s Peri-Peri Garlic Baked Wings!
- Make your own wine, whisky or brandy!