Nutella Rice Krispies Treats from Dixie Chik Cooks are a quick and easy snack the whole family can enjoy. Ooey gooey rice cereal is swirled with chocolate hazelnuts spread. Simply put, these Rice Krispies Treats are dynamite. They are so addicting, you'll have to keep them under lock and key.
6 cups Rice Krispies
3/4 stick butter
1 cup Nutella
1 bag marshmallows (10.5 oz)
1/2 king sized Hershey Bar
Melt butter over low heat and add the marshmallows. Slowly melt them, stirring constantly. Add the cereal and stir, stir, stir until it’s all combined; remove from heat. Stir in Nutella.
Spread into a buttered (or sprayed) 9X13 glass dish.
Heat the chocolate in the microwave on medium heat, stirring thoroughly every minute until completely melted. Drizzle (I used a large spoon) over the krispies.
Allow the chocolate to set and cut into squares.
- Sunday Baking: Top 5 Rice Krispies Treat Recipes
- St. Patrick's Day Green Rice Krispy Treats
- Berry Blue Rice Krispie Treats
- Chocolate Rice Krispies Pops
- Craving Chocolate Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats Right Now
- Radical Rice Krispie Energy Bars
- Homemade Gifts: Peanut Butter Cup Rice Krispie Treats
- Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats are a Tantalizing Sweet
- Maple Brown Sugar Rice Krispie Treats
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Rice Krispie Squares
- Nutella Rice Krispie Treats
- Rice Krispies Treats with Dulce de Leche and Chocolate Drizzle
- White Chocolate Rice Krispie Candy
- Rice Krispy Treats With Chocolate Sunbutter
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Rice Krispies Squares
- Smore Krispies
- No-Bake Hazelnut Chocolate Cake
- Peanutbutter & Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Nutella Walnut Cake
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)