Dunkin' Donuts is taking their breakfast bacon sandwich national. The sandwich is your regular breakfast meal of fried eggs and bacon, but this one sits in between two glazed donuts.
The sandwich is 360 calories, which is actually less than their turkey sausage sandwich (390 calories) which the restaurant introduced as a healthier option.
Dunkin' Donuts Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich will be available nationwide on Friday.
- Dunkin' Donuts App Lets You Buy a Buddy Coffee
- Dunkin Donuts Robbers Leave With Donuts
- No California Love From Dunkin Donuts
- Dunkin' Donuts is Testing Gluten-Free Products
- Sugary Donut, Poached Egg & Crispy Bacon Sandwich
- State Lawmaker Pulls Gun At Dunkin Donuts
- Free Donuts Tomorrow
- Dunkin' Donuts 'Flavor Radio' Bus Ad will Wake You Up with the Scent of Coffee
- William and Kate Wedding Food Swag
- 7 Holiday Treats To Stay Away From
- Fresh Strawberry Baked Mini Donuts with Strawberry-Lime Glaze
- Beer-Glazed Bacon
- Classic Bacon and Egg Sandwich
- Deli Breakfast Sandwiches
- The Dunkin Ultimate Peanut Butter Sammie
- Sweet Bacon Wrapped Sausage
- Giangi's Egg, Bacon and Muffin
- Run Over By The Donut Truck
- Gluten-Free Ebelskivers
- Mini Pumpkin Donuts