Zucchini fritters from Living the Gourmet is a simple seasonal dish. Shredded zucchini, onion and fresh Italian parsley are mixed with a cornmeal batter to form the fritters. They are pan fried in olive oil until crisp and golden brown. This basic recipe can be easily changed by adding different vegetables, herbs and spices. Carrot and roasted garlic are tasty additions to these fritters.
- Seasonal Eating: Grilled Asparagus with a Fried Egg and Ricotta Salata
- Summer Eating: Provencal Gratin
- Seasonal Eating: Grilled Eggplant and Tomato Stacks
- Seasonal Eating: Asparagus Eggs Benedict
- Seasonal Eating: Leek Pesto
- Seasonal Eating: Pasta with Peas, Prosciutto, and Cheese
- Seasonal Eating: Homemade Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Healthy Eating: Ratatouille Casserole
- Seasonal Eating: Easy Italian Steamed Artichokes
- Seasonal Eating: Vidalia Pizza With Bacon and Swiss Chard
- Lentil Fritters (Parippu Vada)
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Butternut Squash and Zucchini Lasagna-Gluten free, Vegan
- Savory Rosemary Turkey Cutlets With Fingerling Potatoes and Zucchini
- Italian Zucchini Bake
- Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash Recipe
- Savory Herb Crusted Chicken With Zucchini Hash Browns
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.