Jamie Oliver feels pretty passionate in his distaste for a few words in the English language. The celebrity chef took to his Instagram account to share a poster made displaying the words he hates the most.
"Here are some words that I really hate... and I have banned them from my whole food world... so kindly my friend @jamesverity at Superfantastic design made me this beautiful print of my hated words and I've had them framed and hung in my office so they don't make their way in to any recipes!!"
Oliver's list of banned words includes "moist, gush, encrusted, minge, flange, stuffed, gash, and smeared." See the print that hangs in his office below.
- 5 Food-Related Social Media Mistakes
- 10 Weird Food-Related Love Laws
- Jamie Oliver's Employees Given Word List for Selling Specials
- Jamie Oliver is Entering the App Market
- Jamie Oliver to Open a Hot Dog Diner
- Jamie Oliver to Open his First American Restaurant
- Jamie Oliver Opens Restaurant Complex at Gatwick Airport
- Jamie Oliver to Open Restaurant in Russia
- Jamie Oliver is Addicted to Chilies
- Jamie Oliver Launches New Line of Appliances With Philips
- Steak with Tomato Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad With Cilantro-Tamarind Dressing
- Moroccan Potatoes
- Fillets of Cod Piccata with Artichokes Hearts and Green Olives
- Simple lentil soup
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Lemon Pork Chops with Potatoes
- Gemista. Stuffed Peppers
- Horseradish and Garden Vegetable Dip
- Seafood Italian Salad with Olives