Jamie Oliver feels pretty passionate in his distaste for a few words in the English language. The celebrity chef took to his Instagram account to share a poster made displaying the words he hates the most.
"Here are some words that I really hate... and I have banned them from my whole food world... so kindly my friend @jamesverity at Superfantastic design made me this beautiful print of my hated words and I've had them framed and hung in my office so they don't make their way in to any recipes!!"
Oliver's list of banned words includes "moist, gush, encrusted, minge, flange, stuffed, gash, and smeared." See the print that hangs in his office below.
- 5 Food-Related Social Media Mistakes
- 10 Weird Food-Related Love Laws
- Jamie Oliver's Employees Given Word List for Selling Specials
- Jamie Oliver to Release American Version of Jamie Magazine
- Jamie Oliver to Open his First American Restaurant
- Jamie Oliver to Open Restaurant in Russia
- Jamie Oliver Opens Restaurant Complex at Gatwick Airport
- Jamie Oliver is Addicted to Chilies
- Jamie Oliver Launches New Line of Appliances With Philips
- Jamie Oliver Doesn't Like Being Asked About his Weight
- Quick & Healthy Fava Beans, Chickpeas, Olives With Tomatoes
- Bacalhau (Dried Cod Fish) Con Olive Oil and Tomato
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Olives and Olive Oil
- Jamie's Peanut Butter Cups
- Jamie Boudreau's Hot Toddy
- Jamie Boudreau's Cognac Cocktail
- Jamie Boudreau Nightschool Cocktail
- Jamie Boudreau Drinking Lessons Cocktail
- Jamie's Guacamole