These striped fruit ice pops from The View from the Great Island are a beautiful frozen treat. For this recipe, a variety of fruit juices including pineapple, pink grapefruit, grape, orange and more are used to create the alternating colored stripes. You can experiment with you favorite flavor combinations to adjust these pops to your liking. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Radical Rainbow Ice Pops
- 5 Ice Pop Recipes You Can't Live Without This Summer
- Mango-Lime Ice Pops
- Craving Coconut Blueberry Lime Ice Pops
- Vegan Mango Chia Seed Ice Pops
- Colorful Egg Cake Pops are an Eggcellent Dessert for Easter
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Pops
- Incredible Ice Box Pies for Summer
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Two-Bite Cherry Pie Pops
- Creamy Coconut, Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- Halloween "Pops"
- Grilled Steak Stuffed With Colorful Swiss Chard and Creamy Blue Cheese
- Blast Of Color Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Baked Salmon With Mandarin Orange and Pineapple Salsa
- Vegan Mango Chia seed Mango Coconut Ice Pops
- Tri-Color Pepper Pita Pizza With Armenian Basturma
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- mixed berry tea cake