Paula Deen might be on her own health kick as of late, but that doesn't mean she wants the rest of the world to follow in her ways. The television personality has launched her own line of butter. To be fair, the flavored butter is being marketed as 'healthy,' meant to be used to finish off a recipe.
Paula Deen's butter comes in five flavors, including Sweet Citrus Zest, Lemon Dill, European Style, Southern Grillin' and Garden Herb. They can all be found at Walmart.
- Paula Deen Sells Butter Lip Balm
- Paula Deen Has Awkward Interview With Dr. Oz
- Paula Deen has Lost 2 Pant Sizes
- Paula Deen and her Brother are Being Sued for Sexual Harassment
- Will Paula Deen Announce She Has Diabetes?
- Katy Perry Gets Her Own Popchips Flavor
- Paula Deen's Upcoming Book Canceled by Publisher
- Paula Deen to Bring Recipes to Grocery Stores
- Paula Deen to Open Restaurant in Chicagoland Casino
- Paula Deen Fired From Food Network
- Chai Flavored Hemp Milk
- Grilled Sirloin finished with Black Pepper Chevre
- Sophie's Gluten Free Triple Coconut & Almond Butter Soft Cookies With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Sophie's Healthy Gluten Free & Sugar Free Banana & Almond Butter Cake With Dark Chocolate Chips
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Steak with Baked Potatoes with Cheese and Butter
- Prawns with Lemon Chive Butter Sauce
- Orange Roughy with Capers, Shallots and Wine Butter Sauce
- GLUTEN-FREE BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING