Birthdays just got a little better. Offers.com put together the below infographic to help you snag a free meal on your birthday.
If you are just starting off the evening, you can head to Outback Steakhouse, Joe's Crab Shack, Texas Roadhouse or Buck di Beppo for a free appetizer. If you want an entree, there are a ton of places you can visit, including Hooters, IHOP, Denny's, Red Robin, Firehouse Subs and Johnny Rockets. Then, you can end off the night with a little free dessert from Cold Stone, Baskin Robins, Del Taco, TGI Fridays, Applebee's or Dairy Queen.
To find out what other eateries offer birthday freebies, check out the infographic below.
- Infographic: Guide to Gluten Free Flour Blends
- Infographic: A Foolproof Guide to Grilling
- Infographic: A Beginner's Guide to Sushi
- Infographic: Illustrated Guide to Cinnamon Rolls
- Infographic: A Guide to Summer Foods
- Infographic: Fun Healthy Meal Snacks for Kids
- Infographic: How America Orders Fruit
- Infographic: The Healthy Side of Eating Pizza
- Infographic: 5 Ways to Eat Kale
- Miranda Kerr Serves Gluten-Free Organic Cake for Son's First Birthday
- Planting Guide
- Zucchini Quiche & Almond Flax Crust
- Broccoli, Sausage and Fresh Basil Pasta
- Bacon & Potato Soup, Gluten & Dairy Free
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- White Rocky Road Choc Crackles
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Gluten-Free Sausage & Vegetable Pasta Bake
- White Chocolate & Cherry Almond Muffins