If you've got to cook with oil, vegetable oil is the way to go. Health Central put together the below infographic to show us just how healthy vegetable oil can be.
The healthiest of vegetable oils include olive oil, which helps reduce heart disease, benefits hair and skin, and lowers blood pressure. Then, there is flaxseed oil which is high in omega-3s, coconut oil which helps manage weight, sesame oil which has lots of antioxidants, peanut oil which is good for the heart, and avocado oil which is made up of monosaturated fats.
Learn more about healthy vegetable oils in the infographic below.
- Infographic: Health Benefits of the Potato
- Infographic: 10 Health Benefits of Broccoli
- DIY Olive Curing
- Raw Summer Squash Hummus
- Earth Day Infographic: The Benefits of Buying in Bulk
- Greek Style Okra Stew for Thrifty Thursday
- Thrifty Thursday: 4 Fab Lentil Dishes
- 5 Tasty Tuesday Summer Spreads
- Simple Saturday Zucchini Hummus
- Lucious Lemon Caper Spaghetti Squash
- Avocado & Apple Salad (Ensalada de Aguacate y Manzana)
- Avocado, Shrimps and Tomatoes Salad
- Avocado, Shrimps, Tomatoes Salad
- Homemade Golden Chicken Patties
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Roasted-Baked Garden Vegetables with Garlic and Rosemary
- Chicken With Grilled Onions and Sumac
- Roasted Garden Vegetables with Garlic and Rosemary
- Slow-Roasted Tomatoes