If you've got to cook with oil, vegetable oil is the way to go. Health Central put together the below infographic to show us just how healthy vegetable oil can be.
The healthiest of vegetable oils include olive oil, which helps reduce heart disease, benefits hair and skin, and lowers blood pressure. Then, there is flaxseed oil which is high in omega-3s, coconut oil which helps manage weight, sesame oil which has lots of antioxidants, peanut oil which is good for the heart, and avocado oil which is made up of monosaturated fats.
Learn more about healthy vegetable oils in the infographic below.
- Infographic: Health Benefits of the Potato
- Infographic: 10 Health Benefits of Broccoli
- Earth Day Infographic: The Benefits of Buying in Bulk
- DIY Olive Curing
- 101 Benefits of Coconut Oil
- The Health Benefits of Sushi [infographic]
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Strawberries
- Infographic: Putting Together the Perfect Plate
- Infographic: Weight Loss for Food Lovers
- Infographic: De-Stress With the Help of These 5 Foods
- Basil Infused Olive Oil in 10 Minutes
- Edamame with Mustard and Sesame Sauce
- Curried Sesame-Peanut Dip
- Noodles With Spicy Peanut Sesame Sauce
- Peanut Sesame Noodles
- Green Chillies In A Peanut Sesame Sauce
- Avocado & Apple Salad (Ensalada de Aguacate y Manzana)
- Avocado, Shrimps and Tomatoes Salad
- Avocado, Shrimps, Tomatoes Salad
- Walnut Sage Olive Oil