Nina Dobrev keeps her energy up with the help of a mostly vegan diet and yoga.
"I'm not officially a vegan, but I eat mostly vegan food," she said.
The actress previously tried her hand at vegetarianism but felt weak and found herself looking too thin. However, her new diet paired with yoga seems to be the perfect combination.
"Yoga changed my body 100 percent. It tones everything and leans you out. Dancer's pose is amazing. It works every muscle! And you have to focus. If your mind is somewhere else, you'll fall."
- Megan Fox Follows a Raw Food Diet
- Nina Dobrev Balances Holiday Indulgence with Yoga
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Selma Blair Follows The Kind Diet
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- Woody Harrelson Stuck to Raw Food on Set of 'The Hunger Games'
- Mischa Barton Credits Mostly Vegan Diet for Weight Loss
- Giuliana Rancic Goes Vegan
- Travis Barker Credits 2008 Plane Crash for His Vegan Lifestyle
- Holiday Diet Tips from the Stars