Jared Fogle, yes that Jared, the one who became famous for losing all that weight by eating sandwiches from Subway, has made quite the pretty penny from his weight loss. Fogle has a net worth of $15 million.
It has been 15 years since Fogle first lost the weight, and what a 15 years it has been. He can be recognized all over North America for starring in the iconic campaigns for Subway, as the world watched him slim down.
"I never expected any of this," he said. "I was a business major in college. I thought maybe I'd work for an ad agency or a PR firm."
So how did he do it? It was one fateful day in 1998 that a 425-pound Fogle decided it was time to change his life. He walked into a Subway restaurant and began a diet that included a 6-inch turkey sub for lunch and a foot-long veggie sub for dinner. He stayed away from mayo, oil and cheese, and added a bag of baked chips and diet soda to every meal.
- Subway's Sriracha Chicken Melt is Testing in Florida
- Subway Tests Creamy Sriracha Sauce in California
- Taco Bell has Sold Over 200 Million Doritos Locos Tacos
- 4 Courses for $15 at Red Lobster
- Subway Fortified Bread Contains Calcium and Vitamin D
- Chicago Subway Car Gets Greenified Thanks to the Mobile Garden Project
- Arby's Casting Call Looks for "Good Mood Food" Pitchmen
- Upcoming Kraft Miracle Whip Campaign Will Fund One Wedding and One Divorce
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- The Mountain Dew Throwback Shack Inspires Nostalgia