Alex Trebek admits he isn't the healthiest guy around. In fact, he starts his day off with a dose of junk food, doesn't exercise and skips meals.
"I start the day with a Snickers and a Diet Pepsi or a Diet Coke," the host of Jeopardy said. "I don't usually have lunch and I have a big dinner. I drink wine and I don't exercise. And I feel pretty good, so there's a lesson there."
Trebek made the revelation while discussing a possible future in politics, saying he may return to Toronto to run for mayor.
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Weird Wednesday: Chumlee's $11,500 Bar Bill, Fried Bubblegum and 126-Pound Cabbages
- Matthew Fox's 'Alex Cross' Diet
- Paula Deen has Lost 2 Pant Sizes
- Fergie has an Unusual Diet Secret
- Jessica Simpson Has a Crazy Pregnancy Craving
- Jennifer Morrison has a Simple Diet
- Ricki Lake has a Weakness for Carbs
- Liam McIntyre has a Sweet Tooth for Chocolate Mousse
- Padma Lakshmi Says her Family has a Healthy Diet
- Berry Bars
- Fitness Bars
- Diet Delight® Cinnamon Bars
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Cranberry Crunch Bars
- Bar-B-Que Little Smokies
- Butterscotch Treat (Filipino Buttery Bar)
- Buffalo Bleu Tailgate Bars
- Peanut Butter and Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels