We are very excited to be a Partner of the brand-new Great American Wine Festival that will take place November 16, 2013 at the DoubleTree Hotel in Portland, Oregon. The GAWF is a unique wine tasting experience featuring wines from throughout North America. Attendees will have the opportunity to taste wines from wine areas in Virginia, Ohio, and Idaho in addition to more established areas in California, Oregon, and Washington. This is all possible thanks to the industry Wine Tourism Conference, which takes place during the days prior to GAWF which draws wineries and winery associations from throughout North America.
As a Partner, we are able to offer you a special discounted ticket of $30 ($45 for VIP). Please visit the festival website at www.GreatAmericanWineFestival.com and use code FOODGAWF. There are only 400 tickets available, so don't wait!
- Ugly Sweater Bottle Cover Keeps Your Vintages Stylish
- 5 Vampire-Inspired Beverages
- Don't Miss The First Annual Los Angeles Food & Wine
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- 'What the Fluff?' is a Marshmallow Fluff Festival
- New Year's Eve Cupcakes Boast Bite-Sized Bubbly
- Grand Tasting Event at the Food Network NYC Wine and Food Festival
- The 2011 Seattle Luxury Chocolate Salon Offered Great Chocolate, Little Luxury
- Last Minute DIY Apple Candle Holders