Forget the store bought stuff. Make your own Greek Yogurt right in your own home with the help of a crock pot. This recipe comes from The Little Red House, who says a crock pot is better than stove top because if you leave it on for even a minute longer, you'll be left scrubbing burnt milk out of your pot. Please note that this will take you a bit of time, so make sure you have at least a couple hours before starting the process.
Crock Pot Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 gallon of milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup powdered milk
You will also need a thermometer, a blanket, a colander and a cheesecloth. Get the rest of this recipe here.
- How to Make Your Own Fancy Ketchup
- How to Make Greek Yogurt
- How to Make Your Own Pumpkin Puree
- How To Make Your Own Chocolate Easter Egg
- How To Make Your Own Garam Masala - Indian Spice Mix
- How to Make Slow Cooker Rice Pudding
- How-To Recipe: Crock-pot Pulled Pork
- How-to Recipe: Greek Yogurt
- Make Your Own Kahlua
- Make Your Own Panda Bread - Video
- How To Make Your Own Rock Candy
- How To Make Your Own Curry
- Make Your Own Brownie Mix
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Make Your Own Pasta
- Who Said You Need To Pay $4 For A Cupcake When You Can Make Your Own?
- McMake Your McOwn Chicken McNuggets!
- Make Your Own Tasty Nando’s Peri-Peri Garlic Baked Wings!
- Simple Turkey Chili Crock-Pot Recipe
- Crock Pot Potato Broccoli Cheese Soup