Burgers are a classic Father's Day meal but this Szechuan beef burger from A Spicy Perspective is different and delicious. The beef patties are seasoned with Asian condiments including hoisin sauce, soy sauce and Sriracha hot sauce. Each burger is then topped with stir-fried vegetables and sandwiched with wasabi mayonnaise. Serve these Szechuan burgers with wonton chips and a side of sweet chili sauce for dipping. For recipe instructions, click here.
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Memorial Day Burgers
- Get Grilling: Beef Beyond Burgers
- Beef Burgers with Sweet and Spicy Relish
- 10 Great Burgers For Memorial Day Weekend
- Today's Weird Wednesday Must-Reads
- Kabobs Galore!
- Meatless Monday: Four Fab Veggie Burgers
- Cinco de Mayo Fusion: Beef Bulgogi Korean Tacos
- Passover Brisket
- Fat & Furious "The End Burger" Will Ensure You're Satisfied at the End of the World