If you're tired of eating the same old s'mores, here's a recipe that's a fun and unique take on a sweet classic. This recipe comes to us from the Hungry Rabbit, and is made up of graham cracker cake layered in between dark chocolate ganache, with marshmallow frosting.
Inside-Out S'mores Cake
- 17 whole graham crackers, broken into rough pieces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs
Check out the rest of this recipe here.
- Inside-Out Grilled Cheese
- Ridiculously Cool Inside Out Rainbow Cake
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- Perfect S'mores Cake Pops
- Adorable Apple Pie Baked Inside A Whole Apple
- S'more Ice Cream Pie for Father's Day
- S'more Cupcakes for National S'mores Day!
- Must Try S’mores Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National S'more Day
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten Free Smores