There are a hundred way to cook your food on the barbecue but smoking is my all-time favorite. The flavor from the wood chips paired with fire is simply irresistible. This summer, try these four sizzling hickory smoked recipes and you will be hooked.
Hickory Smoked Chicken
This recipe is so simple, you'll wonder why you've never made it before.
Hickory Smoked Salmon
Smoky and sweet, salmon on the grill is absolutely delicious.
Hickory Smoked Chipotle Bacon Cheeseburgers
There is nothing better than a smoked burger with all your favorite toppings.
Hickory Smoked Short Ribs
What is a barbecue without ribs? A rack of short ribs is cooked low and slow until the meat is practically falling off the bone.
- 5 Grilled Main Dishes to Serve at Your Labor Day Barbecue
- Cold Smoked Tuna
- Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipe: Shrimp, Scallop and Chicken Kebabs
- Satisfying Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- Grilled Mojito Chicken Bowls with Quinoa
- Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken and Other Comforting Chicken Dishes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sizzlin' Seafood
- 5 Must-Try End of Summer Burgers to Make Before Its Too Late
- Quick and Easy Chicken Breast Sandwich Recipes
- 5 Tasty Chicken Wing Recipes
- Hickory Smoked Sirloin Steak
- Hickory Smoked Chicken Breast
- Smoked Tuna
- Hickory Smoked Salmon
- Hickory Smoked Short Ribs
- Mesquite-Smoked Onion-Cheddar Burgers
- Ginger Orange Chicken
- Grilled Chicken & Steak w Vegetable Medley
- Smoked Pulled Pork
- Grilled Chicken and Sweet With Heat Boysenberry Barbecue Sauce