Iced oatmeal cookies from Cooking Classy are a treat from the past. Chewy oatmeal cookies are drizzled with a powdered sugar icing in haphazard pattern to yield something both nostalgic and homemade. Each bite will bring back memories of after school snacks and play dates. Feel free to add your favorite mix-ins to this recipe including chocolate chips, shredded coconut, or raisins. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Delish Old-Fashion Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Spiced Oatmeal
- Easy Weeknight Dinner: Retro Chicken and Chips Casserole
- Old Fashioned Pecan Sandies
- Not Your Ordinary Oatmeal Cookie
- Retro Dessert Round Up
- Mini Banana Splits
- Retro Recipes: Classic Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes
- Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole 5 Ways
- 4th of July Menu: Red White and Blue Through and Through!
- Baby Blake’s Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
- Old Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!!!
- Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin Pecan Cookies
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Old Fashion Bread Pudding
- chewy white chocolate pumpkin oatmeal cookies
- Old School Vegan Egg Salad