Iced oatmeal cookies from Cooking Classy are a treat from the past. Chewy oatmeal cookies are drizzled with a powdered sugar icing in haphazard pattern to yield something both nostalgic and homemade. Each bite will bring back memories of after school snacks and play dates. Feel free to add your favorite mix-ins to this recipe including chocolate chips, shredded coconut, or raisins. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Spiced Oatmeal
- Old Fashioned Pecan Sandies
- Not Your Ordinary Oatmeal Cookie
- Retro Dessert Round Up
- Mini Banana Splits
- 4th of July Menu: Red White and Blue Through and Through!
- Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole 5 Ways
- Retro Recipe: Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch
- Retro Recipes: Sloppy Joes
- 5 Rockin' Retro Desserts
- Baby Blake’s Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
- Old Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!!!
- Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin Pecan Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Old Fashion Bread Pudding
- Old School Vegan Egg Salad
- Cookies And Milk- Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
- Pumpkin Filled Oatmeal Cookies
- Oatmeal Cookies Recipe