Summer is all about fun in the sun, and Jack Daniel's wants to hear all about your favorite summertime fun activities! The Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey Summer Swarm photo contest (Jack Summer Swarm) is all about sharing the excitement of those "Fear of Missing Out" experiences and moments you're glad you didn’t miss out on. FOMO (yup, it's one of those new urban words) is that anxiety you feel when something fun is going on somewhere and you're not there.
Share pictures of your FOMO-driven summer moments for a chance to win Weekly Prizes and the Ultimate Summer Trip - a $5000 travel voucher to plan exactly where, when, and how you want to travel!! Vote for the best pictures and you could win a Weekly Prize just for voting. Share your pictures so friends can vote too. So, the more you play, the better chance you have! Enter below and read about our own FOMO moments!
Here's how to enter:
1. Register at Jack Summer Swarm (you must be at least 21 to enter!)
2. Submit your summer pictures as they happen to Twitter and Instagram, and tag pics with the hashtag #summerswarm
Summer fun for us here in Seattle means time on the water in our sailboat, grilling seafood, and whipping up tasty cocktails like our own creation: the Strawberry Honey Whiskey Shrub Cocktail featuring Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey Whiskey. This summer we've been taking our 3-year-old daughter on some firsts of her own: her first time crabbing and clamming, her first big sailing trip, and the first time for all of us on Seattle's Big Wheel! Check out our adventures and get our cocktail recipe below.
Strawberry Honey Whiskey Shrub Cocktail
Makes 2 cocktails
5-6 large strawberries
2 tablespoons cane sugar
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 ounces Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey Whiskey
Mint for garnish (optional)
In a cocktail mixer muddle strawberries, sugar and vinegar. Once muddled, add honey whiskey. Strain with a cocktail strainer over two ice-filled glasses. Top with soda water, garnish with mint and serve.
Note: We recommend making a larger batch of this to have on hand as the longer you let the fruit steep, even better the flavor! Simply store in a cool place while it steeps a day or so.
As always, drink responsibly this summer and of course only enjoy an adult beverage if you are above 21 years old.
View of the Big Wheel from our sailboat Miss Eulie
The Big Wheel
Anchored in a quiet harbor
Emery's first crab
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey. All opinions are 100% mine.
- Cast Your Vote for the Jack Daniel's Summer Swarm Photo Winner!
- First-Ever Wine Tourism Day in North America - Enter to Win a Free Wine Trip!
- Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey "King Bee" Ad Features a Biker Bee
- Enter The Tillamook Fridge Mookover Contest
- Free Book Giveaway - Yes You Can ! By Daniel Gasteiger
- How Much Watermelon Can You Eat in 3 Minutes?
- Foodista Holiday Giveaway! Enter to WIN Great Prizes!
- Moscow Hosts First-Ever Caviar Speed Eating Contest
- FoodSnap Photo Contest Winners
- Enter to WIN a Bigelow Tea Basket, Plus 12 Delicious Tea-based Recipes
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Arugula Walnut Pesto
- Pear, Arugula, Prosciutto & Herb Cheese Tortilla Pizza
- Mediterranean Couscous Salad
- Catfish Tacos With Pimento Cheese Crema and Watermelon Salsa
- Backyard Bbq Chex Mix
- Cold Creamy Zucchini Soup
- Sweet Potatoes With A Jack Daniel Sauce In Wonton Baskets
- Crimini Pasta by Daniele and Nina Polidoro
- Summer Stone Fruit Carpaccio With Vanilla Bean Syrup and Ginger Cream