PayScale.com, the industry leader in salary data, kicked off the first day of summer with a delicious feast! The menu included a 30-hour sous vide eye of round roast and field roast with chimichurri, mixed greens with balsamic dressing and dill potato salad. Compliments to the chefs Adam Phillabaum and Barnaby Dorfman (co-founder of Foodista).
Way to treat your employees right! Learn how to sous vide at home here.
- Food Porn: Pork Belly Sous Vide Time-lapse
- Sous Vide Turkey to Make the Pilgrims Jealous
- Must-See Video: What is Sous-Vide?
- Sansaire: The $199 Home Sous Vide Device
- Sous Vide at Home: Easy Stove Top Method
- Easy Sous-Vide at Home: Steak with Butter and Thyme
- Pixar Cereal Bar Room Gives Employees a Balanced Breakfast
- 777-Pound Hamburger Tips the Scales at the Alameda County Fair
- The Texas Cutting Board Pays Tribute To The Lone Star State
- Technique: Sous Vide
- Sous Vide Duck Breast With Warm Roots and Lentils, Roasted Feta, and Hen-Of-The-Woods Honey Cream
- Sous Vide Soy Sauce Chicken
- Pink-blush duck breast with crispy, crackling top, done home sous-vide style
- Smoked Pulled Pork
- Head Cheese Or Souse
- Soused Herrings
- Soused Sea Perch Fillets
- Who Said You Need To Pay $4 For A Cupcake When You Can Make Your Own?
- Pay de Queso
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas