Our blog crush comes from the heart (and kitchen), of Jani Serendipity. She writes all about the kind of things we hold dear: food, family, and making memories.
We love you Jani!
Her classic fruit pizza, is decorated in a festive, Fourth of July party theme. It makes some fantastic eating, since it is made with a sugar cookie crust, and fresh fruit. Yum!!
Please check out this super yummy blog, and let her know that Foodista sent you.
The Blog: Jani Serendipity
Jump directly to the fruit pizza: 4th of July Fruit Pizza
- A Gluten-Free Menu to Enjoy on the 4th of July
- 5 Grilled Vegetarian Dishes to Serve to Non-Meat Eaters on July 4th
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Desserts to Celebrate the 4th of July
- 4th of July Cocktail: Purple Melon's Majesty
- July 4th Firework Fries
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- 5 Patriotic Cakes to Make Your 4th of July Festive
- 4th of July Cocktail: Independent Lady
- 4th of July Cocktail: Strawberry Sparkler
- 4th of July Cocktail: The Blue Orchard
- Oven Roasted Potatoes With Hot Chili Sauce
- Tuna With Toast Rolls
- Red, White and Blue Foole
- Lemon Meringue Cupcakes
- mama's broccoli salad ♥
- Purple Potato Slaw
- Chocolate Nutella Walnut Cake
- Whiskey Bbq Ribs
- Grilled Rosemary Skewers of Steak Wrapped in Pancetta & Sausages
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream