A great brunch just isn't complete without a fruity and delicious sangria. Wine Enthusiast Magazine put together the below infographic to teach the world how to make the perfect sangria.
First, you'll need a large pitcher or punch bowl and a long mixing spoon. Then, you'll need 1-2 cups of fruit, which can include a combination of watermelon, kiwi, grapes and berries. Add a bottle of either white or red wine to the mix, followed by some triple sec, brandy or rum. Complement the alcohol with a mix of fruit juice and soda. Add some sweetener and ice, and serve in a cocktail glass.
Learn more about The Anatomy of Sangria in the infographic below.
- Infographic: 5 Cocktails Inspired by Cities
- Infographic: 6 Green Drink Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- Happy National Sangria Day!
- National Sangria Day: Acai Fruit Cup Sangria
- 5 Simple Sangria Recipes
- Thirsty Thursdays: Strawberry Peach Sangria
- Caramel Apple Sangria and More Sexy Halloween Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursdays: Apple Cider Sangria
- 5 Sangria Recipes for Memorial Day