Seattle's beautiful Four Season's hotel is celebrating their 5th anniversary this year, and to celebrate they've created daily and nightly culinary and experiential events that will delight locals and vacationers alike.
For those who love to eat and drink, check out the 7 Days of ART in their breathtaking restaurant where each night brings you a unique culinary or wine and cocktail experience.
Sips & Tips on Mondays
Meet representatives from Northwest wineries while you enjoy wine flights, creative menus and advice on wine pairings. Also get 50% bottles of wine!
Tuesday is for ice cream lovers! Create your own dessert with unique ice cream flavors made by the pastry team and top with a selection of yummy condiments! Also enjoy complimentary cotton candy in the lobby from 5pm-7pm.
In the morning, tag along with an ART chef for shopping at Pike Place Market then dine on the fresh produce at dinner that night.
Northwest Best Catch on Thursdays
Join Executive Chef Kerry Sear as he highlights five freshest catch of the day from Pike Place Market, from sashimi tuna to sockeye salmon. Each dish is then paired with a seafood-inspired beverage, like Smoked Salmon Flavored Vodka. Watch the salmon toss in the lobby from 5pm-6pm and nosh on complimentary salmon canapés.
Shake, Muddle & Mix on Fridays
Firday is cocktail night with creative concoctions made from 55 of the finest Pacific Northwest spirits.
ART Steak House on Saturdays
Try a tasting-menu with beef from around the country for $75 and try their various homemade rubs or sauces on your steaks. In the lobby, try ART’s complimentary mini Brioche Burgers.
Family Barbecue on Sundays
Bring the family for a BBQ of summer favorites like finger-licking ribs, chicken, kebobs and pulled pork, as well as picnic sides like potato salad, corn on the cob and watermelon salad. Finish off with summer desserts. Also, enjoy complimentary dill pickle popcorn in the lobby from 5pm-6pm.
7 Days of ART is available now through Labor Day. Make your ART Restaurant reservation at 206-247-7077
- Seattle's Best Expands Into Walmart
- The L.A. Gourmet Street Truck is a Food Truck in LAX Terminal Four
- Wolfgang Puck Talks Being a Judge on 'Top Chef Seattle'
- Five Great Bites From the Seattle Wine and Food Experience
- Foodie Alert: Slow Food Table Talk Recipe Contest
- Seattle's Pike Place Market Voted Best Farmers' Market in America
- Don't Get Burned by Your Sunscreen
- Shameless Use of Farmers' Markets by Quiznos
- Moveable Feast: Seattle's Premier Kaiten Sushi Restaurant
- Seattle's Space Needle Chef Serves"Savoring Seattle" Menu