Yes, it's true, animal crackers are easy enough to buy but you (or your kids) do not get the same satisfaction eating them as you would if they were homemade. The video below shows you how to make this iconic childhood snack in your own kitchen. You can share this experience with your kids and get the whole family involved in the baking process.
- 5 Snack Items You Can Make Yourself
- Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Desserts from Jules Shepard
- Homemade Goldfish Crackers
- Blog Love - Dish and Tell
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- DIY All-Natural Fruit Leather
- Two-Bite Cherry Pie Pops
- An Apple A Day: Cute Fruit Snack Idea
- Homemade Honey Wheat Thins
- Celiac Saturday: Gluten Free Crackers
- Onion and Olive Crackers
- NIMKI/ NAMAK PARÉ/ MATHRI (Savoury Indian Stick Crackers)
- Pecan Cinnamon Raisin Crisps
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Cheesecake - Low Cal!
- Honey Sesame Crisps-Eggless,Sugarless & Flourless
- Beet Root Chops
- Carrot and Banana Snacking Cake
- Banana Spheres