Summer's biggest holiday is right around the corner, which generally means the consumption of a lot of meat and mayonnaise-based salads, so this week we're keeping things light, healthy and meatless! Below are some of my favorite non-meat dishes like these Quinoa Burgers with Creamy Feta Sauce and a Thai-style Savory Brown Fried Rice. Read on for more and be sure to check out our Meatless Monday Pinterest board for more inspiration.
Here's to healthy summer eating!
- Meatless Monday: Vegan Butternut Squash and Lentil Pot Pie
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Meatless Monday: 3 Gluten Free Super Sweet Potato Recipes
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Meatless Monday: Wild and Tame Mushroom Soup
- Meatless Monday: Pasta Salad with Zucchini and Summer Squash
- Meatless Monday: Grilled Romaine and Campari Tomato Salad
- Meatless Monday: Sweet and Nutty Kale Salad
- Meatless Monday: Raw Recipe Roundup!
- Meatless Monday: Avocado and Goat Cheese Sandwich
- Walnut Lentil Burgers with Tarragon
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Curry Lentil & Eggplant Lettuce Tacos
- Lentil & Black Bean Burgers
- Fusilli with Creamy Arugula Pasta and Roasted Vegetables
- Imitation Whole Bowl Tali Sauce
- Tofu Vegetable Salad
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
- Butternut Squash and Zucchini Lasagna-Gluten free, Vegan
- Stuffed Delicata Squash - gluten free, vegan