Eggs are not only for breakfast, over easy eggs with feta, peppers, and zucchini from The Spiced Life can be eaten for any meal of the day. Red bell pepper and zucchini are cooked with garlic and cilantro before the salty feta cheese is slowly melted over top. The egg is cracked over the vegetable and cheese mixture just before serving. All you need is a slice of toasted bread to be a platform for all those delicious flavors.
- Stuffed Zucchini 5 Ways
- Wheatless Wednesday: Zucchini Crust Pizza
- Super Simple Zucchini Curry
- Potato and Zucchini Enchiladas with Roasted Carrot Sofrito
- Meatless Monday: Tasty Zucchini Fritters
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Zucchini Rolls
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Meatless Monday: Best Zucchini Gratin
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Flank Steak Stuffed With Mushrooms and Feta Cheese
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad