In anticipation for the premier of Despicable Me 2, Bakerella has crafted these marvelous minion cake pops. Yellow cake is rolled into logs and dipped into yellow chocolate. Each minion is then decorated in overalls, given their signature set of eye(s) with goggles, and hair. These adorable pops are a fun treat for kids, especially if you'll be taking them to the movies. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Despicable Me Cake Pops Feature Mini Minions
- Snowman Cake Pops are a Frosty Fun Treat
- Dangling Spider Cake Pops are Whimsically Webbed
- Must-Make 3D Minion Cake
- Frosty the Snowman Cake Pops are an Iconic Confection
- Frankenweenie Sparky Cake Pops are a Monstrous Treat
- Marvelous Minion Cake
- Easy Despicable Me Minion Cupcakes
- Ghost Cake Pops are Positively Ghoulish
- Another Marvelous Minion Confection
- Halloween "Pops"
- Caramel Apple Cake Pops
- Cake Pops!
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Vanilla Cake For Cake Pops
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Portuguese Olive Oil Orange Cake
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- mixed berry tea cake