In anticipation for the premier of Despicable Me 2, Bakerella has crafted these marvelous minion cake pops. Yellow cake is rolled into logs and dipped into yellow chocolate. Each minion is then decorated in overalls, given their signature set of eye(s) with goggles, and hair. These adorable pops are a fun treat for kids, especially if you'll be taking them to the movies. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Despicable Me Cake Pops Feature Mini Minions
- Snowman Cake Pops are a Frosty Fun Treat
- Must-Make 3D Minion Cake
- Dangling Spider Cake Pops are Whimsically Webbed
- Frosty the Snowman Cake Pops are an Iconic Confection
- Frankenweenie Sparky Cake Pops are a Monstrous Treat
- Easy Despicable Me Minion Cupcakes
- Ghost Cake Pops are Positively Ghoulish
- Another Marvelous Minion Confection
- The Lorax Cake Pops Would Make Dr. Seuss Proud
- Halloween "Pops"
- Caramel Apple Cake Pops
- Cake Pops!
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Vanilla Cake For Cake Pops
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Portuguese Olive Oil Orange Cake
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- mixed berry tea cake