Twinkies are making "the sweetest comeback in the history of ever." Hostess is bringing their sweet snacks back next month, thanks to new ownership and management.
The iconic snack was taken off shelves last year after Hostess Brand Inc. filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, citing problems with management and a lack of investing in changing tastes. Hostess Brand Inc. was then bought out by two other companies who promise to keep the brand's snacks pretty much the same, including in price.
Twinkies will be available again starting July 15.
- Twinkie Bake Set Will Prepare You for Twinkie Apocalypse
- 36-Year-Old Twinkie is Still Intact
- Saying Goodbye to The Twinkie, Hostess Closes It Doors After 82 Years
- Yum! Brand Sells A&W and Long John Silver’s
- Hostess Cupcake Pancakes are Chock-Full of Cocoa
- Cooking Mama 4 3DS Coming Soon to Your Kitchen
- Eat Greener Calculator
- Salmonella Fears Spark Second Ground Turkey Recall
- 5 Food Movies on Netflix Instant
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc is Slammed with Lawsuit Over Antioxidant Soft Drink