Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities. The engaged couple are both avid animal-lovers who have adopted meat-free diets.
"I had a hard time disassociating the animals I cuddled with -- dogs and cats for example -- from the animals on my plate, and I never really cared for the taste of meat," Bell said. "I always loved my Brussels sprouts!"
Shepard said adopting a vegetarian diet has benefited his life in more than one way.
"I have fewer body aches. My skin looks better. I'm never starving, and I never need to ride the couch feeling completely full and disgusting," he said.
Do you think Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard deserve the PETA title of Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities?
- Kristen Wiig and Russell Brand Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011
- Dax Shepard: Being Vegan Makes Life 15 Percent Better
- Jessica Chastain and Woody Harrelson are PETA's Sexiest Vegetarians of 2012
- Kristen Bell Loves Vegan Cheese
- Kristen Bell Goes Vegan
- Mayim Bialik Trashes Meat for PETA
- Angela Simmons Promotes Vegetarianism with PETA
- Kristen Bell is a Loving Cook
- Denise Richards Asks PETA for Vegan Cookbook Suggestions
- PETA and PCRM Implore Paula Deen to Adopt a Vegan Diet
- Vegetarian Serbian Rice Pilaf
- Smoky roasted tomato and red pepper soup
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Delicious Vegan Whole Wheat Lasagna with Mushrooms
- Basil Tagliatelle with Roasted Red Bell Pepper Salad
- Spanish Tortilla With Red Bell Pepper and Peas
- Vegan Cowboy Pepper Salad
- Raw Vegan Mung Bean Sprout Salad
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Roasted red peppers and tomatoes salad