Chicken thighs are an often overlooked, juicy dish. They aren't dry like the chicken breast, that usually get all the attention. Thighs have a negligible bit or increase in fat, and they are much more flavorful.
Interested in this less expensive choice? Try these Soy Sauce Chicken Thighs, for a delicious meal that saves you money!
The classic Asian flavors are going to please everyone at the table, and what an interesting change for a weeknight meal.
- What's Hot: Buffalo Chicken Marinara
- What's Hot: Okonomiyake Japanese Pizza
- What's Hot: Lemon and Strawberry Loaf
- What's Hot: Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
- What's Hot: Sauteed Salmon with Lentils
- What's Hot: Scorpionfish With Chickpeas and Wine Polenta
- What's Hot: Jalapeno Salsa
- What's Hot: Broiled Cod With Parmesan Sauce
- What's Hot: One Pot Chicken and Rice
- What's Hot: Sichuan Peppercorn Peanut Brittle
- Sweet Orange and Thyme Glazed Chicken Thighs
- Oven Baked Chicken Thighs & Drumsticks!!
- Roasted Greek Chicken Thighs
- Simple Apple Sauce, a recipe for how to cook the flavor of the season
- Grilled Chicken Skewers with Asian Flavors
- The Best Grilling Marinade Ever!
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Healthy Chai Honey Tea
- Peruvian Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Moist and Tender Chicken Thigh Saute With Mushrooms and Asparagus