Mango Lime ice pops from Grandbaby Cakes is a healthy frozen dessert. Chunks of mango and pineapple are blended with a bit of lime juice and honey before being placed in the ice pop mold. If you are looking for an extra pop of flavor, you can always add a dash of chili powder. The sweetness of the fruit balances perfectly with the spice from the chili. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Vegan Mango Chia Seed Ice Pops
- Mango Chili Pops for Cinco de Mayo
- Radical Rainbow Ice Pops
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Craving Coconut Blueberry Lime Ice Pops
- Ice Cream Cake Pops Look Like Mini Frozen Treats
- Itty-Bitty Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops
- Beautiful Striped Fruit Ice Pops
- Blackberry and Red Wine Ice Pops Are An Adult Summertime Frozen Treat
- The Glowing Lightsaber Ice Pop Won't Cut Your Tongue
- Vegan Mango Chia seed Mango Coconut Ice Pops
- Creamy Coconut, Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- Halloween "Pops"
- Fresh and Chilled Cherry Yogurt Smoothie
- Orange Sherbet Ice-Cream
- Baked Alaska Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
- Papaya Ice Cream
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Ice Cream
- Peach Ice Cream Cake
- Vegan Blueberry "Ice Cream"