It's no secret that coffee is a huge part of working life, mostly because people usually need a little caffeine fix to help them get through their days. The infographic below from Zoho outlines just how important coffee has become in the workplace.
Of course there is the obvious -- coffee helps give you an energy boost, and thus makes you more productive. Coffee also helps ease some of the aches and pains office workers feel in their necks and shoulders from sitting in an office chair all day. Researchers have also found that employees who take office breaks together become more productive and have increased performance. For those who don't need to commute for work, working out of a coffee shop can help give you a boost in creativity.
Learn more about the relationship between work and coffee in the infographic below.
- Infographic: Top 5 Types of Coffee
- Infographic: What's Your Coffee Personality?
- Infographic: The Shelf Life of Food
- Infographic: The Multiple Personalities of Coffee Drinkers
- Infographic: Hot Food Trends in 2014
- Today's Infographic: What is a Food Hub?
- Smartphone Foodies Infographic Shows the Loving Relationship Between Food and Technology
- Re-worked Furniture is Made of Coffee Grounds
- Infographic: What's Really in your Produce?
- Infographic: How Much Does The Farmer Really Make?