Pillsbury shares another winning Fourth of July recipe with Foodista readers. This red, white and blue-berry pie is not only patriotic but tasty too! Fresh blueberries are mixed with preserves and placed into a cooked pie shell. It is then topped with whipped topping and fresh strawberries. This summer fruit pie is guaranteed to become a holiday favorite.
1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed, drained on paper towels) blueberries
1/2 cup blueberry preserves, heated
2 cups frozen (thawed) whipped topping
1 pint (2 cups) strawberries, sliced
6 oz raspberries
Heat oven to 450°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell, using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate--except do not prick crust. Trim edge if necessary.
Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. If crust puffs up during baking, gently press crust down with back of wooden spoon. Cool 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix blueberries and preserves. Spread in bottom of cooled baked shell. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 hour. In medium bowl, mix strawberries and raspberries. Gently spoon over whipped topping layer. Garnish with additional whipped topping as desired. Serve immediately.
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Desserts to Celebrate the 4th of July
- Individual Red White and Blue Pies in a Jar
- Red, White and Blue Berry Torte for the Fourth of July
- A Gluten-Free Menu to Enjoy on the 4th of July
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie and More No-Bake Pies
- July 4th Firework Fries
- Fun 4th of July Marble Bundt Cake
- 5 Patriotic Cakes to Make Your 4th of July Festive
- 4th of July Cocktail: Purple Melon's Majesty
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Blue Mountain Blueberry Pie
- Red White and Blue Sangria
- Key Lime Tart
- Peppermint Brookie Pies - gluten free, dairy free
- Coffee & Banana Pie (Pastel de Cafe y Bananos)
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Blue Berry Muffins
- Red, White and Blue Foole
- Deep-Dish Cranberry-Cassis Pie