Celebrate this Fourth of July with patriotic star-shaped Jello snacks. Make these Stained Glass Jello Shots created by the Brown Eyed Baker for your Fourth of July party. Impress your friends with the stained glass effect. As an added bonus, these are much easier to make than they look!
Stained Glass Jello Shots
- 4 boxes of Jello in different colors
- 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
Check out the rest of this recipe here.
- Patriotic Fruit Pizza
- Stained Glass Christmas Cookies are a Delicious Ornament
- Celebrate Memorial Day with Patriotic Jello Stars
- 4th of July Berry Shortcakes
- Celebrate the 4th of July with a Patriotic Poke Cake
- Carl's Jr. Giveaway: Dress Like Spider-Man on July 4th, Get a Free Bacon Cheeseburger
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Fourth of July Edition
- July 4th Firework Fries
- How to Make a 4th of July Flag Cake
- 4th of July Cocktail: Purple Melon's Majesty