Celebrate this Fourth of July with patriotic star-shaped Jello snacks. Make these Stained Glass Jello Shots created by the Brown Eyed Baker for your Fourth of July party. Impress your friends with the stained glass effect. As an added bonus, these are much easier to make than they look!
Stained Glass Jello Shots
- 4 boxes of Jello in different colors
- 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
Check out the rest of this recipe here.
- 5 Patriotic Cakes to Make Your 4th of July Festive
- 5 Grilled Vegetarian Dishes to Serve to Non-Meat Eaters on July 4th
- A Berry Patriotic Flag Pie
- Patriotic Fruit Pizza
- Patriotic Oreo Cookie Truffles
- Stained Glass Christmas Cookies are a Delicious Ornament
- A Gluten-Free Menu to Enjoy on the 4th of July
- Celebrate Memorial Day with Patriotic Jello Stars
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Desserts to Celebrate the 4th of July
- Celebrate the 4th of July with a Patriotic Poke Cake