Coconut blueberry lime ice pops from Comfort in the Kitchen are guaranteed to cool you down this summer. Fresh blueberries are blended with coconut milk, lime juice and coconut flakes before being frozen in ice pop molds. Once you have mastered this recipe, you can play around with different flavor combinations like strawberry and orange.
2 cups fresh blueberries
1 can coconut milk (I used Thai Kitchen)
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
Juice of 1 big lime
Zest of one lime
For full recipe instruction, click here.
- Decadent Coconut, Blueberry, and Lime Ice Pops
- Coconut Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- 5 Sweet and Savory Coconut Recipes
- Radical Rainbow Ice Pops
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Mango-Lime Ice Pops
- 5 Ice Pop Recipes You Can't Live Without This Summer
- Itty-Bitty Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops
- Ice Cream Cake Pops Look Like Mini Frozen Treats
- Creamy Coconut, Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- Vegan Blueberry "Ice Cream"
- Vegan Mango Chia seed Mango Coconut Ice Pops
- Baked Peaches With Blueberry Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Halloween "Pops"
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Coconut Macaroons dipped in Chocolate
- Lemon Curd Coconut Bars
- Blueberry Sugar Cookie Crescents
- Patriotic Popsicles