Coconut blueberry lime ice pops from Comfort in the Kitchen are guaranteed to cool you down this summer. Fresh blueberries are blended with coconut milk, lime juice and coconut flakes before being frozen in ice pop molds. Once you have mastered this recipe, you can play around with different flavor combinations like strawberry and orange.
2 cups fresh blueberries
1 can coconut milk (I used Thai Kitchen)
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
Juice of 1 big lime
Zest of one lime
For full recipe instruction, click here.
- Decadent Coconut, Blueberry, and Lime Ice Pops
- 5 Ingredient Coconut Strawberry Ice Pops
- 5 Sweet and Savory Coconut Recipes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Pops
- Coconut Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Frozen Yogurt Covered Fruit Pops
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Creamy Coconut, Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- Vegan Blueberry "Ice Cream"
- Vegan Mango Chia seed Mango Coconut Ice Pops
- Peach Baked Alaska
- Halloween "Pops"
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Coconut lime ice cream
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- Lemon Curd Coconut Bars
- Blueberry Sugar Cookie Crescents