Adam Paul Green shares a recipe for grilled fruit pizza, a fun summer dish. The beauty of pizza, sweet or savory, is that it has an innumerable amount of combinations. You can make this fruit pizza with a variety of berries, or stone fruit, or even a combination of the two.
- Get Grilling: Watermelon au Poivre
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- Get Grilling: Delectable Desserts
- Grand Grilling: 5 Recipes You Never Thought Of
- BBQ Treat: Spicy Maple Fruit Kabobs
- Grilled Stawberry Hand Pies
- Grilled Banana Splits for National Banana Split Day!
- Delightfully Decadent & Healthy BBQ Blog Roundup
- Grilled Peaches with Honey and Goat Cheese
- Simple BBQ Shrimp Skewers with Pineapple and Bacon
- Grilled Pizza Dough
- Barbecued Baby Back Pork Ribs and Bush's Grillin' Beans
- Smoked Pears
- Grilled Plums With Honey Balsamic Glaze
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Baked Salmon With Mandarin Orange and Pineapple Salsa
- The Best Grilling Marinade Ever!
- Roasted Corn on the Cobb
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Spicy Garlic Shrimp Barbequed Pizza