Everyone loves a good piece of candy, but they don't always have to be the little items of delight that are full of ingredients you have never heard of before. The infographic below from Candy Concepts Inc. teaches you how to make some of your favorite treats at home.
You can make your own licorice with molasses, flour, licorice root, dried anise and icing sugar. Making gum drops involves an easy recipe of sugar, unsweetened applesauce, flavored Jello, gelatin and lemon juice. Or, you can make your own lollipops in 20 minutes from sugar, light corn syrup and the extract of your choice.
Learn more about candies you can make at home from the infographic below.
- Fried, Fattening and Fun: 5 Fried Fair Foods You Can Make At Home
- Infographic: How Home Cooks Fire Up for Grill Season
- Chocolate Truffles You Can Make at Home: A Video Tutorial
- Infographic: How Much Does The Farmer Really Make?
- Infographic: Foods That Will Help You Sleep Like a Baby
- Infographic: The Most Popular Candy on Social Media
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Strawberries
- Infographic: 10 Foods That Will Help You Burn Fat Fast
- Infographic: How to Make a Grilled Cheese Sandwhich
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Lemons
- HomeMade PB makes my Fingers Happy…
- Who Said You Need To Pay $4 For A Cupcake When You Can Make Your Own?
- Herbal Hair Products You Can Make
- Butter and Honey Syrup (Make Any Excuse To Have It That You Can!)
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Home Made Mashmallows
- Home-Made Gnocchi W/ Cheese Sauce
- Home-Made Hot Wings
- Home-Made Saucy Oriental Burger