July 11, 2013
Bastille Day is this Sunday, July 14th and Urbanspoon has pulled together guides from 15 cities around the U.S. to help you find fêtes in your neighborhood. So pick up a glass of rosé and mangez bien (eat well!)! Click a city below for the guide.
- Strawberry Shortcake Macarons and Other French Desserts for Bastille Day
- Celebrate Bastille Day!
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Crepes Suzette
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Asparagus Ricotta Tartlets
- Labor Day Mains: Grilled Pesto Chicken
- Blissful Bellini for Mother's Day
- Holy Cannoli! 5 Best Allergy-Friendly Recipes to Celebrate National Cannoli Day!
- Sweet Pink Eclairs for Mother's Day
- Quick and Easy Nutella Mousse
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Sausage and Red Pepper Quiche