Beer is a favorite beverage among many Americans, but there are a few things you might not know about it. The infographic below from Wear You Beer teaches us all the many things we might not know about beer.
Hopefully, you are all responsible drinkers. Drunk driving has been a problem for a lot longer than we think -- the first case of drunk driving is dated back to 2000 BC. There are 400 types of beer around the world, and Belgium is the country that has the most beer brands. Beer even has a few health benefits. It contains several healthy minerals and some studies suggest beer may even help prevent kidney stones.
Learn more about beer in the infographic below.
- 3 Things You Didn't Know About Cilantro + 5 Great Recipes
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Beer
- 10 Surprising Things You Didn’t Know About Trader Joe’s
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Lemons
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About French Wine
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Ice Cream
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Blueberries
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Strawberries
- 5 Things You Should Know About the Deadly German E Coli Outbreak if You're Going to Germany
- Teriyaki Chicken & Noodles ~ “Take-Out” Only I Didn't !!!!
- There ain't no malarkey about these; Irish Coffee and Cookies
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Laura Moon's Chili
- Rickard's Red Barbecue Sauce
- Ragin' Cajun Meatloaf - Aka Make Your Man Love You Meatloaf
- Pistacio Cake...Almond Financier with pistachios...whatever you call it, it's good...
- The Best Salad Dressing (You'll Never Buy Bottled Again!)
- You don't have to accept your small breasts
- Beer Can Chicken, Country Style Vegetables with Roasted Garlic